Monday, November 28, 2005

Revised Preview

Posting Location: 343 Denney Hall (English 574C: History and Theories of Writing).

A revised look at what I'm (ideally) planning to happen in the blog in the next month:

0.) Blog Essay: Campus After Midnight (For Non-Drinkers). (complete)

1.) More frequent and/or more regular posting.

2.) Improved archive menues (going to try and do away with the whole "hover mouse for titles" dealie; it serves it's purpose now, but I'm not sure I can get away with that forever).

3.) Scrolling sidebar (I know, they can be annoying, but I think it's gotten large enough for it now; I'll try not to let it look like ass).

4.) Prettied-up visuals (aiming for less of the "Blogger page with some images thrown in" look and more of the "Blogger page with custom design" look).

5.) More monkeys Larger variety of topics. And more monkeys

6.) Topic Series: Thoughts On Transhumanism.
Yeah, I looked into the whole scrolling sidebar thing and...it's not happening anytime soon. The sad fact is I'm not familiar enough with HTML coding to attempt it at the moment. Ditto the visuals, although new images will be forthcoming.

I will freely admit that this is a filler post, too --- I'll try to have a more substantial post on my Thanksgiving later today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home