Wednesday, August 09, 2006

That Was The Wildest Adventure Through Time EVER!

Who would've thought that Valentines Day 2006 was when the Temporal Nexus intersected with Columbus, Ohio? I mean, one minute I'm on a date with my boyfriend, the next I'm flung to the year 1376 where Time Pirates were having a secret war with the Illuminati. I got drafted into that pretty quickly, let me tell you! Man, it was just one thing after another after that. I had to prevent robot monkeys from the year 4000 from preventing the assassination of Lincoln, because that's how it happened in their timeline. I met catgirls in 20,000 BCE, when catgirls ruled the Earth. I even saw the fracking moon explode just like it did during the American Bicentennial, although I think we accidentally prevented that from happening, so the moon might still be there now. Anyways, I finally was able to catch a ride with a bunch of time-travelling ninjas from the Third Ice Age on their way back to hunt dinosaurs, and now here I am. I tell you, that was the wildest two weeks of my life! And the best part is, as you can see, the ninjas were able to drop me off only a few hours after I left on...Valenti...

...hold on, does that date say August 9th, 2006?






Those damn ninjas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home