Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Well...THAT Made My Day


So just now a random Asian guy hit on me at the bus stop.

Just, out of nowhere. Kind of cute, too. He got onto another bus before mine, tried to get me to come along or something(!). It kind of caught me off guard because (a) you wouldn't expect that sort of thing in so public a location, and (b) I'm not used to being hit on, at all (and usually don't recognize it when it's happening). I declined because, you know, I'm in a relationship, and I was tired from the day, and all that. I might've been a little terse, but that was only because the bus was leaving soon.

Nonetheless, this is the first time I have ever been 100% sure that someone was hitting on me.

And damn did that feel good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

Nice happy pumpkin!

8:52 PM  
Blogger bagelbuoy said...

Well, at least you're getting hit on. Some of us have to do the actual hitting. Never was very good at that. Of course, like you, unless it's blatantly obvious, flirts tend to go right over my head.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home