Monday, October 17, 2005

Even More Tinkerings, And Some Announcements

(EDITOR'S NOTE: On second thought, let's stick with this shade for now.)

Well, as you can see, I've been busy prettying up the sidebar and such. I got bored during Astronomy class and started doodling these little happy jack-o-lanterns on a spare sheet of paper. That paper is now covered in these little guys, and most of them are all costumed up in one way or another. Rather than let them go to waste, I've decided to give them a home in the blog to keep all the text company. While I was at it, I went ahead and came up with some other images to fill in space, which will be forthcoming. The result is that I may have gone a little overboard, and I have concerns over the future picture allotment I'll have available. But, eh, whatever; I've got a bunch of smiling happy pumpkins on my blog now, so it's all good.

I'll also take this opportunity to say that I'll be holding off on the megaposts from here on out, as they're causing problems when I go to do the topic archives. It may mean multiple posts in the same day, but I'll try to at least stagger them so they're not uploaded one right after another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home